BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Looking Back...

I try to figure out where that girl went. The one so full of faith and joy. Who could easily be described of a true woman of God. She was wonderful. She was so nice, and patient. She believed with her entire heart that God was in her life, that He was changing her, and that He was drawing her into her purpose. It was a moment in my life I can honestly say was the best. It was for a short time, but I have never felt more alive. Alive, because I was breathing a new life, I was a new person, a person in Christ.

I miss those days. I am not as close as I used to be, and I pray each day that I will be that woman again. I pray that I will be better than her. I miss being close to God. I have been crying out to Him alot lately. He has been opening so many opportunities for me, and I am truly thankful. I can feel my soul aching for him, aching for that joy and spirit.

0 comments: