I want to let go
I’m weary and bound
I’m giving it up
I’m laying it down
Take it away
Out of my hands
Out of my reach
Safe in Your plans
Cuz I need to know
That You can hear me
Fill me with Your peace
And cover me gently
Like only You can
So take me, hold me
Break me and mold me
Take me, hold me
Break me and mold me
I want to let go
Cradle my hands
Knuckles so white
Open them up
And say its alright
Show me a plan
Call it Your own
Make it a journey
leading me home
Cuz I need to know
That You can hear me
Fill me with Your peace
And cover me gently
Like only You can
So take me, hold me
Break me and mold me
Take me, hold me
Break me and mold me
I want to let go
The first time I heard these lyrics I began to cry. The purity of her voice, the truth in the lyrics...it was beautiful. I love the chorus, "Take me, hold me, break me, and mold me. I want to let go." As I am on this walk with God I pray to let go of all the insignificance in this world. To let go of the pain, the hurt, everything "worldly." If you get a chance take a listen to this song, I am sure it will move you like it did me. God Bless!
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Let Go - Lindsey McCaul
Posted by SpiritualButterfly517 at 2:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment