I feel so much better. I feel a calm that I haven't felt in a very long time, 9 years to be exact. Everything in my life is starting to make so much more sense. I can't believe I lived the way I did before. I always knew something was missing, and I thought I could fill that void with worldly desires. Then I attended a church and found that I could not stop crying... I could not stop the guilt and shame I felt. I laid my heart down and to use the words of Addison Road... His love set me free.
He has touched my life and I am on a journey to follow Him. Leaving all the old insignificant things behind. He has truly opened my eyes to what is really important in life. Loving others, sharing God's love, and living for Him.
I have a pretty stressful job and instead of having such anxiety and a pit in my stomach I feel relief and comfort. I am learning to trust in Him, casting my cares to him, and I see as each day passes that I feel secure and confident...because I have Him.
I am putting all my faith, hopes, dreams, and hardships to God and He is working to make my path straight. I am truly thankful and blessed.
God bless!
Thursday, April 09, 2009
Power of Him
Posted by SpiritualButterfly517 at 7:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Praise the Lord! We are so happy for you! It is refreshing to see someone writing about real life experiences out there, like we are. We wish you all the best!
Mark and Misti
I'm blessed with your testimonies and I believe that God will use you to bless other people, more than what you have ever imagine..
God bless you..
Emma
Do you mind if we exchange link? :)
God blessing always,
Emma
Sure, Emma! Sorry, I have been pretty busy and just noticed the comment. :0)
Post a Comment