God gave us the most important, ultimate Valentine, which is Jesus Christ.
Hey everyone, today is Sunday and I am really happy that I have church today. I am very blessed because my two buddies from work are coming with me!!! Michelle and Jessica thanks so much for joining me! I know we will have a wonderful time!
I know that I need my weekly soul food, and going to church is the best way to get it. I am really needing to go since I am kind of dealing with alot. I am really happy because a prayer of mine has been answered. I prayed for my mom, she is not looking forward to the move to New Mexico. (All of the kids are staying in Dallas) She was really depressed and sort of blaming my dad for the move (his job was relocated). It has been a really hard couple of months. I also sent her an ecard with some verses and just told her that we all are going to miss her very much, we love her, and she has to be with my dad. So, I prayed about it and I talked to her today. She said that she got my ecard, and that she knows she has to go, and that she is going to put it in God's hands. Praise God! Its been so hard for her to go. We all understand, and now finally she is just going to go, and enjoy His blessings! Its amazing!!! I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday!!!! GOD BLESS!!!!
Edit - Aww, I really miss my Dad!!!! He is already in New Mexico, awaitng my moms arrival. I just had a little memory about him. Gosh guys please pray for me, I don't know if I can be away from my parents. They are both like my best friends, and I just really miss them! :( Its so hard!!!!
Sunday, February 13, 2005
Posted by SpiritualButterfly517 at 1:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment