I hope everyone enjoyed their day of love. It was wonderful for me. I finally got The Purpose Driven Life book. Hien and I decided yesterday that we would both read it together. That way we can share what we think and grow together. Plus it says in the book that its good to do it with a partner. I have heard from so many that its an awesome book! Now I finally get to read it! I got Hien some white chocolate kitkats and a rose. Nothing big, cause we aren't into all that. Like Sim's dad says, "Why do you need one special day out of the year for love? It should be everyday!" I definately agree. Hien got me "Big Girls Don't Whine" by Jan Silvious. Its an awesome book, I was reading it, but he spilled Dr. Pepper all over it on Sunday, so it wasn't readable. Its an awesome book!!! It talks about being dependent and uses Biblical wisdom to understand certain things. I won't get the actual book for about 5 days, he ordered it online.
I have been thinking alot about things. Mainly church. I love Josh and Tram's church, but I find myself holding back. Yet again. I think its because I am afraid I will not be able to be active in the church. I work night shift and most of the things going on are after 6pm. I go to work at 8pm. I have been looking for a new job though, so that I can get back on the day shift. I applied online to this one. Its actually just a couple of miles up from where I work now. Hopefully they will call me back. With God's help I am sure that will happen.
Well everyone I hope yall have an awesome day! Take care and God Bless!!!!
Thought this was cute: G.A.P. - God Answers Prayers
Tuesday, February 15, 2005
Posted by SpiritualButterfly517 at 2:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment