I was having another bad day. This woman said some mean things to me, and I was so ready to just walk out the door. Instead I said a prayer. Then my next call I had the sweetest person in the world!!! Isn't it amazing how God can lift you up when you are feeling at your worst. I love that!!! Thank you Lord!!!!
I read Chapter 2 last night from The Purpose Driven Life and it really had me thinking. The chapter was about, "We are not an Accident." So many times I have felt that way. Like there is no reason why I am on this earth! Why didn't God just let me go when I was 8 and the doctors didn't know what was wrong with me? I have a blessed life. I am not an accident. Sometimes I struggle to accept how I am, like my personality. I wish I was more outgoing, or less shy. God made me the way I am for His purpose. I am His daughter and I am in His image. I wouldn't want to change anything. I realize that now.
I am really excited because in 3 days I finally get my Soul Food!!!
Thursday, February 17, 2005
"I am your Creator. You were in my care even before you were born." -Isaiah 44:2
Posted by SpiritualButterfly517 at 11:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment