"Unless you are faithful in small matters, you won't be faithful in large ones." - Luke 16:10
I truly believe that I am having an awful week because I am trying to live a Christian life and follow God's word. I have never had a worse week. When we are getting closer with God, obstacles begin to come in our way. I must continue to pray for peace and pray for God to help me through. I was talking to my friend yesterday about this. How when you try to get closer with the Lord thats when all the trials pile on. Does this sound familiar? When you are trying to walk on the right track, something always gets in the way and it gets harder. Something always trys to tempt you back to your "old self"ways. I am definately going through this. Even though this is happening, I always have to remember to pray. Prayer is the only thing that can get us through. The only thing that can help us. Why? Because that is our communcation with God. But, I am sure yall knew that!!! Hee hee.
I wrote this before I read The Purpose Driven Life. I just read Chapter 5, Seeing Life from God's View. In this chapter it talks about how life on earth is a test. "God continually tests people's character, fatih, obedience, love, integrity, and loyalty." Isn't it amazing that exactly what I am going through, I read a chapter about it! God is awesome!!!! I love how He is always there, and lets me know what He is trying to tell me!!!! Awesome Awesome Awesome!!!!! Thank you Lord for letting me realize that. I was trying to figure out on my own what was going on, and You lead me in the right direction. Thank you!!!!
I will not be able to go to church today. My Dad is in town and he will be leaving tomorrow. I haven't seen him in months and I am so glad he is here. I love being able to talk to my dad about God. Its awesome! He used to teach an adult Sunday school class and he really enjoyed it. Hopefully the move to New Mexico will lead him back to teaching. Something to definately pray about.
I cannot wait to get a new job and be off this night shift. It will be hard adjusting again, but I will definately get to be more involved with church. I hope everyone has a wonderful week!!! Take care and God Bless!!!!!
EDIT- I feel as though I am getting sick. My throat is so sore and I feel so tired. I don't like being sick! Yall have a good Sunday!
Sunday, February 20, 2005
Posted by SpiritualButterfly517 at 2:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment