BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Everyone Has A Story

Have you ever noticed that most of us don't take into consideration anyone else? Trust me, I KNOW I haven't. I watched a movie, The Family That Preys, and a simply line uttered by Alfre Woodard said, "We all have a story."

Those simple words struck me, and have been with me ever since. The person rushing to get home that cuts you off may be rushing to see someone they love for the last time. Or a person that is rude to you, might have just found out that foreclosure is in site soon. I think if we just took a few moments instead of reacting in anger, we would see that there is much more.

We all have a story.

1 comments:

I*am*isleen said...

Good point. I like how you said that everyone has a story. Some of us don't take the time to listen to each others stories. If you listen you will be blessed to even hear another person story or where they are coming from. I could tell you a million stories I run into each day. We need to take the time to listen......