"…The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective" -James 5:16
I am so amazed at my Father. A few weeks ago, I headed to church and the sermon was on HATE. I knew in my heart it was wrong to hate, but I found myself saying it all the time. So, the pastor said to love your neighbor just like Jesus said, but also pray for your enemies. He said to ask God to bless them and that hate will with time turn to love.
To be honest, I was doubtful. I decided that it couldn't hurt so I prayed for my enemies and asked God to bless them. This was maybe 3-4 weeks ago. There has started praying for her, for God to bless her. In the past she had never shown me any kindness or encouragement. On Wednesday I was taken back at her because she walked up to me and just was so happy to see me and spoke to me. We had a really nice conversation.
God answers prayers...we just need to have patience.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Answered Prayer
Posted by SpiritualButterfly517 at 6:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment