I had a horrible today at work. Mainly because I had someone tell me that they no longer wanted me to manage their accounts. They wanted the previous rep to handle their accounts. The person that decided to take a promotion and move on. She is no longer in our department. They said I wasn't good at my job, that I didn't know anything in regards to their accounts. They said I make many mistakes.
To be honest, it hurt. It hurt because I AM trying to learn and cater to their every need, but to be honest they are not my only account. I have 19 others that need catering. I cannot focus all my attention to the one. I was feeling pretty low. Asking myself... Why can't I make them happy? What can I do to do better? How am I going to fill these shoes that she left?
Then I read this...
"But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you." - Luke 6:27-28
Isn't it amazing how a simple verse can make you look at things differently. I will pray!!! I will pray for these people that do not care for me. I will do better....I have GOD on my side.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
His Mysterious Way
Posted by SpiritualButterfly517 at 4:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment